Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Perdix and Azariel RE: Artwork

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perdix and Azariel RE: Artwork

DeeCrowSeer said you two might have a use for me in your Magazine. If you would like some illustrations let me know and I'll see if I can do a thing or three. :)
    ..he weeps with the wonder of suddenly recollected innocence, of something he believed lost as everything else is lost to him and which makes him believe, if only for this moment, that what he has lost might be, perhaps, restored.

I'd talk with Dee first, I've got two chapters before i have a finished product in hand. But when I'm done, you will be summoned :D

Comment

we'd be delighted! I've got about fifteen pieces that need illustrating if you're game! We tend to punt out the text to Dee, Typhoid Mary and PWV, and some pieces have illos by more than one artist, so...I'm sending out the texts soon, so I'll include you in the rota!

Comment

Excellent! Thanks for the opportunity Perdix. I've already received some comic scripts from Dee and am working on them as well.
        I'll talk more with you about it later.

Jim
        ..he weeps with the wonder of suddenly recollected innocence, of something he believed lost as everything else is lost to him and which makes him believe, if only for this moment, that what he has lost might be, perhaps, restored.

Comment

Working...
        X