Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Perdix's last post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perdix's last post

As a result of certain recent on-forum developments, I no longer consider it ethical to contribute to this forum. The PX project and associated matters will, of course, continue, and interested parties can contact me directly.

Thanks! Byeee!

:)

Re: Perdix's last post

Originally posted by Perdix
    As a result of certain recent on-forum developments, I no longer consider it ethical to contribute to this forum. The PX project and associated matters will, of course, continue, and interested parties can contact me directly.

Thanks! Byeee!

:)
    Huh? I am fairly new to this site, and I miss you already! Are you saying you are not going to be on here any longer even just to chat?

It is sad to see you go. I enjoyed reading your posts.

Good Bye and Safe Travels to you Perdix.

-Lemec

"With a deep, not-unhappy sigh, Elric prepared to do battle with an army." (Red Pearls)
    - Michael Moorcock

Comment

8O

Comment

Um, i'm with Lemec, what'd I miss? This seems unexpected. . .

Comment

*replied via e-mail*

Comment

Perdix, if that was you, it was funny, no offense intended to any party or the site, and I hope that you'll settle things and come back, the forum, imho, is enriched by your participation.

If I'm wrong about the whole affair then, well, it wouldn't be the first time.

Either way, Best Wishes My Friend.

Talisant
            "A man is no man who cannot have a fried mackerel when he has set his mind on it; and more especially when he has money in his pocket to pay for it." - E.A. Poe's NICHOLAS DUNKS; OR, FRIED MACKEREL FOR DINNER

Comment

I still don't understand whats going on. . .

Comment

Didn't get a lot of sleep last night, due to anger-inspired nightmares (long story, coming to a comic near you soon...), and I'm not sure my eyes or brain are up to the task of following this thread. Feel a bit like Uncle Duke in Doonesbury. There's some strange vibrations going down...

But life ebbs and flows, and the very essence of the multiverse is continual change I guess... shame it had to take this turn... :(
                "That which does not kill us, makes us stranger." - Trevor Goodchild

Comment

Originally posted by Azariel
                  I still don't understand whats going on. . .
                  I know, you look away for a few days and when you get back the entire landscape's suddenly changed. :dizzy:

I think this thread > [broken link] < may have sparked matters though, (although it looks like Berry's may have filleted any offending posts).
                  Last edited by Rothgo; 04-08-2010, 11:05 AM.
                  _"For an eternity Allard was alone in an icy limbo where all the colours were bright and sharp and comfortless.
                  _For another eternity Allard swam through seas without end, all green and cool and deep, where distorted creatures drifted, sometimes attacking him.
                  _And then, at last, he had reached the real world – the world he had created, where he was God and could create or destroy whatever he wished.
                  _He was supremely powerful. He told planets to destroy themselves, and they did. He created suns. Beautiful women flocked to be his. Of all men, he was the mightiest. Of all gods, he was the greatest."

Comment

:?

*Runs round forum*

*Fails to find any 'forum-related developments'*

Not ethical? Huh? Have you just discovered that Berry's server's powered by a mass of hamster wheels, the occupants of which are forced to run endlessly until they die of exhaustion?
                    Arma virumque cano.

Comment

Oh no, that's a shame!.... Maybe we'll bump into each other in Surrahhh one day, you never know.. au revoir...

Comment

I don't fully get what is hinted at either. If I ever offend anyone here, I will apologize as fast as I can.

In fact, since I am not good at wording things, I apologize ahead of time for the junk I write on here. I am just "shooting the bull." In other words, I talk alot of nonsense.

If Perdix happens to read this to see the replies to his last post, I might drop you an e-mail as well sometime, to see how things are going.

Perdix, did you tell MM that you were going?

I am not going to inquire further into this btw. I am neutral and I conform obidiently to the "Balance."

"With a deep, not-unhappy sigh, Elric prepared to do battle with an army." (Red Pearls)
                        - Michael Moorcock

Comment

Goodbye

Comment

I note from M. Perdix's post that he no longer plans to "contribute to this forum". Might this mean that we will still see his furry pawprints in other fora, such as the Q&A? That maybe, perhaps, this isn't goodbye at all? [broken link]
                            Last edited by Rothgo; 04-23-2010, 04:29 AM.
                            _"For an eternity Allard was alone in an icy limbo where all the colours were bright and sharp and comfortless.
                            _For another eternity Allard swam through seas without end, all green and cool and deep, where distorted creatures drifted, sometimes attacking him.
                            _And then, at last, he had reached the real world – the world he had created, where he was God and could create or destroy whatever he wished.
                            _He was supremely powerful. He told planets to destroy themselves, and they did. He created suns. Beautiful women flocked to be his. Of all men, he was the mightiest. Of all gods, he was the greatest."

Comment

Originally posted by demos99
                              I note from M. Perdix's post that he no longer plans to "contribute to this forum". Might this mean that we will still see his furry pawprints in other fora, such as the Q&A? That maybe, perhaps, this isn't goodbye at all? [broken link]
                              Oh, I might have read to much into it. I hope it is just this one forum. I was enjoying those cat talks.
                              Last edited by Rothgo; 04-23-2010, 04:29 AM.

- Michael Moorcock

Comment

Working...
                              X