Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Dee I Dig Your Vibe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dee I Dig Your Vibe!

Dee:

I went to check out your story and then had a look-see at the rest of your web site and I found THIS!

This would be SO DAMN COOL for Bronson Bodine. This capture it all! Can I use it when that big publishing contract in the sky falls down flaming into my lap!

Change the ancher in the crown to the Caduseus , and there you have it: The Crest of the Insvisible Tower trilogy. It's all there! Bodine is connected to Poseidon in so many secret literary ways that scholars will be scratching their heads in amazment for centuires . . . the falling tower tarot . . . and, to the left, Carroll Mallow herself, Bronson Bodine's undercover honey! As she once described herself, she is the guardian of all that lives through the winter to emerge blushing green in the spring, the champion of all flowers who bob in the wind like blazing lightbulbs in the moon-lit night, and so on....

Allow me to parody Emily Bronte, who once said, "I am Heathcliff" . . . well . . .

I am Carroll Mallow!

Ouu uouuu ouu, can I someday use this image, please. :)

All citizens of Cadu City stand and salute your coat of arms, while Suzi Quatro strikes up the anthem...

Thank you for your enthusiasm! The logo (or whatever it is) does have a fairly significant meaning, with relation to the Crash stories, so I wouldn't want you using that exact design, but obviously it's just a variation on pre-existing coats of arms, so I can't complain if you use a variation on that!

All I ask is that you tell your driver to avoid the muddy puddles, when you drive past me in your gold-plated limo. :)

(For the sake of my own ego, I'd like to point out that the "bumpy" effect was an attempt to make it look like a mosaic... it was fine on my eMac, but looks rather crappy at 800x600 on an uncalibrated PC)
    "That which does not kill us, makes us stranger." - Trevor Goodchild

Comment

kewl.... 8)

Comment

Working...
      X