Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

PROTOTYPE X-3: THE PERFORMANCE -EXHIBITION

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Before the universe shifted, and some of our posts were deleted in the "roll-back," Perdix made some mention of having something possibly in the way of a venue for this planned extravaganza. That is a change from the last time he informed us all (see the River House Barn massacre details above).

So what's up, Perdix? Has something turned up? What's the plan as we are supposed to understand it?

LSN

Comment

Hey kids!

My first performance piece will be to urinate against the door of the River House Barn, using a series of banned children's drinks to discolour my flow. The second piece will require hiring an Emma Peel costume, so I need some firm, firm dates. C'mon Daddy P, get your calendar out for the boys.

Go Seward Golightly

"I'm already gone!"

Comment

Hmm. An interesting installation. Rather Brit Art...

I think we will be at South Hill Park (Bracknell) - Cellar Bar. Langdon's idea!

More later...

Comment

Working...
        X