Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

PROTOTYPOS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PROTOTYPOS

As I'm picking over the ruins here, it seems appropriate to just mention a few things re: our new mag (some of them, reiterated):

(a) The copy you have received is a PILOT copy - ie the DRAFT of PX1: I wanted to get it out early, so I couldn't fully proof-read the final form, which is somewhat and (to me) slightly irritatingly contrary to my normal modus operandi;

(b) Nothing in this copy is absolutely set in stone, consequently: the variations in layouts are deliberate (or, occassionally, the only option open to me given the programs available) but actual spelling or grammatical errors are obviously correctable (except where intentional - eg, 'Virtigo' (VIRtual verTIGO? OK?);

(c) Consequently, feel free to post me corrections or revisions and I will incorporate them if possible in the DEFINITIVE version.

Ta!

Hi P/in/P - Should I change the title to Tualtigo???

Who did the cool graphic for Virtigo, don't think there's a credit listed, have a similar Robowaitress in the hardware shed, in one corner of the other.

Any tremors, yet?

DT

Comment

Why, I myself did the graphic for 'Virtigo'...I quite liked the 'halo' effect. No tremors, although just diverted from Propriano due to Force Eight winds. Cave Canem!

Comment

Cheers Darren, both the halo and the color-change through the text work, bigtime, not to mention the 1st runner up for Miss Murania 1963, thanks.

And, as tutti postini know, dogs do bite.

Comment

Working...
        X