Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

The Internet is Home to Many Brilliant Writers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Internet is Home to Many Brilliant Writers

I thought I'd start a thread about writers we read on the net who, for whatever inexplicable reason, have not become famous for their brilliant efforts.

I know most regulars hear like to read. A lot. So, it would be completely selfish of me not to share the wonderful work at Tailors Today.

"The mirror was steamed up, and my last thought, as I lay there immobile, listening to the shower still running, was that I had once believed ten dollars was too much to pay for a non-skid bath tub liner.

"And a part of me still believes that.

"Yet, when I awoke in hell, in the single moment of clarity I had between the time the harvester fiend sensed my presence and the time she deposited me into a mucous pouch for her brood,
    Bed, Bath & Beyond’s outrageous markup suddenly seemed trivial. Given the chance, I decided, I would do things differently.

"'Like what?' said a voice..."

From The Inferno

Anybody else got some good online reading to share?
    "Wounds are all I'm made of. Did I hear you say that this is victory?"
    --Michael Moorcock, Veteran of the Psychic Wars

Ah, that would be me, Jeffrey A. Stadt.

I've been called "The Modern Moorcock" by an editor once.

My printed books are now available here:
    http://www.lulu.com/foolsviewstudios/

SOULS TO CINDERS is now up, as is my short story collection, THE FOOL'S ARCANA. My novel series, THE MAD DREAMING is forthcoming. I previously had all of these at my websites for free downloads and html, but have gone into self-publishing. I even do my own book covers.

So, if you like my writing from Prototype X, feel free to purchase one of my printed books. The bookstore accepts Paypal and credit cards. And it's only just begun. I'll have much more content available soon.

Best,

Jeffrey A. Stadt

Comment

My (semi)daily online reading site for today is run by a smart-ass Seattlite named Skot Kurruk. Go read Izzle Pfaff!
      "Wounds are all I'm made of. Did I hear you say that this is victory?"
      --Michael Moorcock, Veteran of the Psychic Wars

Comment

Working...
      X