Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Prototype-X PayPal A/C

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prototype-X PayPal A/C

The Prototype X PayPal e-mail address is (slightly obscurely):

[email protected]

Orders can be placed to my postal e-mail:

[email protected]

If folk would rather send cash or cheque by post, mail me and I'll give you the postal address.

Remember I'm charging 'officially' only for postage (I'm estimating around آ£3.00 in UK, آ£8.00 to US (per copy), Europe آ£5.00 average...but if we 'redistribute' from within a country, it might be cheaper!) BUT if you would like to make a 'donation' towards production costs, that would be all fluffy and lovely. With any luck, we'll get a grant sometime but we can't bank on it... :roll:

Production plan is:

1st phase of 50 within the next 2 weeks. This means really only 1 copy per order initially!

Then 2nd phase depends on print costs - I have orders expressed for 200 now...

Thanks everyone! I'll do my best to fulfil your requirements!

Just paid for my first copy - and a little support. Please let me know if it works :D

Comment

Certain chap sent you some of these

via PayPal just now!

Cheers
      L'E
      Google ergo sum

Comment

And you are both most generous, gentlemen! Thankyou for your kind help!

Comment

I'm going on holiday for two weeks as of tomorrow and I still havent got around to ordering PX... will it still be available on my return?

Comment

Yep! In fact, it probably won't be available until then, if truth be told, allowing for printing time...I'll earmark you a copy, too!

Comment

Thank you very much for that. It will make my holiday that much better! Truth be told, it is not exactly shaping up to be a great holiday (missing the G8... I'm actually leaving Edinburgh about two hours before the first march).
              Anyway, I can't wait to get my hands on Prototype X - 1 and I'll make sure my friends get to know of it as well!

Comment

*sent e-mail*

Comment

I too have sent you an e-mail on this, Perdix.

Comment

All received, thankee kindly

Comment

Perdix,

Although I sent a donation (via evil PayPal) with the cost of the 3 books / issues, I'll send more later.

The PayPal people remind me of used car salesmen, but as long as this stuff works, I suppose we've no cause to complain.

Let me know if there are any problems or questions about this stuff. You know how to reach me, of course.

LSN

Comment

Cheers and merci, LSN.

Comment

Hey, Perdix, you were complaining about everyone else going to Majorca. Will you soon have enough donations to do so yourself? :lol:

To everyone else: it is clear that Perdix, like a typical"English Gentleman," is made uncomfortable by the idea of receiving money in this fashion. Truly, though, he is thinking of renaming himself "Paragon Perdix," because of his exemplary conduct and handling of these affairs.

:lol:

LSN

Comment

I'm going to sit down soon and work out how to pay through this PayPal thingie, without having a credit card. So, two weeks sounds about right.

I definitely want a copy, though. :)

Comment

AndroMan, here, in Germany, Paypal offers you can use your normal bank account. You're in NL as I faintly recall, shouldn't be much different there.
                              Google ergo sum

Comment

Working...
                              X