Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Prototype II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prototype II

Yes - I know you're still working on Prototype I, but when can we poor folks who failed dismally to get our submissions in on time for the first edition hope to get our shot at fame and everlasting glory? :?

Or, in other words, when will you start receiving submissions for PXII, or whatever you're going to call it!?
    Arma virumque cano.

Open for submissions for PX2 now!
    But it won't be out until early next year.

Comment

Obviously, Prototype X, issue 1 is closed for submissions. (Except maybe for essays.)

However, if you are interested in submitting material for the next issue, you can (theoretically) send it now. Perdix actually already has some material for the second issue.

If you send him something now, don't be surprised if he doesn't get back to you right away. As I understand it from the last time we communicated, he was busy with page layout of the current issue, as well as trying to get some of the essays ready.

So the submission window is open, as long as you don't expect quick response.

LSN

Comment

Wow, Perdix, our responses were very nearly simultaneous. :lol:

Great minds think alike, but how does that explain us?

LSN

Comment

Heh - will aim for mid-June then - unless I happen to write a particularly brilliant essay in the next week or so.
          Arma virumque cano.

Comment

Working...
          X