Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Prototype X: Help Us Assemble an Editorial Board!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prototype X: Help Us Assemble an Editorial Board!

The purpose of this thread is to discuss the possibility of assembling a blue ribbon editorial advisory board.

While my cat and my mom are ready to sign up (as I am sure yours are too) we also need people with connections and wisdom in all things published and distributed. We need to think about creating freindships with people who can lend a hand with the occasional odd translation, or the new poet in need of cultivation; a person who can place our magazine in the hands of a helpful critic, a person who can swing wide the wardrobe doors leading into the Narnia of glued bindings and distribution. Do you know of such a person or persons? If so, please say hello and tell them of the revelation of true poetic and graphic genius we call Prototype X.

Let's brainstorm!

hmmm . . . hmmm . . . hmmmm . . . mumble . . . mumble.....

...But don't tell 'em that I can only print thirty at a time before I faint... :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by PereDix
      ...But don't tell 'em that I can only print thirty at a time before I faint... :lol:
      Shhh . . . shhh . . . shhh . . . .

Berry, please delete Peredix's above entry, pronto!

:lol:

Comment

Since he must of necessity post "anonymously" whilst logged in via the differential analyzer, we possess deniability here.

LSN

Comment

Plausible deniability, too! :lol:

Comment

Working...
          X