Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

More EC Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More EC Pictures

Two this time~! I've been experimenting with some different styles of coloring.

1) I was rereading the Dreaming City, with the dragon part. And I decided to do a picture of Elric riding a dragon.

2) Arioch with his circlet of flame, materializing from a bunch of flies.

Am I right in thinking you produced both of these since your last e-mail? That's astoundingly fast for such gorgeous artwork. I think the Arioch is especially good, with the hand reaching to tempt the unwary and the blood-splatter on the floor acting as a warning. Excellent work. Ooh, and the crown of flame is a nice touch... and the flies... well, everything about it really. :D
    "That which does not kill us, makes us stranger." - Trevor Goodchild

Comment

Yep, produced them since my last post. I'm quite productive, and need to be since I'm a comic artist and beginner animator.

It helps that I had nothing better to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Faelauril
        It helps that I had nothing better to do.
        :D

Well, I for one am very glad you had "nothing better to do". If you aren't making a shed-load of money then there really is no art-related justice in this world. Could you be talked into doing a Jerry? For the good of the forum, I mean, not just for my amusement...
        "That which does not kill us, makes us stranger." - Trevor Goodchild

Comment

Sadly, I haven't read those books yet, although I plan to when I get some cash that's not going toward necessities.

Comment

Wow, two more nice ones! Both are great, but I, too, liked the Arioch one a bit more, for the compositional reasons stated. :D

Comment

Working...
            X