Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

What are you watching on Netflix and general chat about Netflix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zlogdan
    Hex data reader and professional pawn
    • Mar 2012

I have canceled my Netflix subscription ( although I did get to see one of their best shows ever Sweeth Tooth ) because for less than one subscription to Netflix I get

Amazon Prime 9 reais
    HBO Max 13 reais
    Disney Plus 18 reais

And I pay
    Youtube 30 reais

Netflix charges: 54 reais now
    "From time to time I demonstrate the inconceivable, or mock the innocent, or give truth to liars, or shred the poses of virtue.(...) Now I am silent; this is my mood." From Sundrun's Garden, Jack Vance.
    "As the Greeks have created the Olympus based upon their own image and resemblance, we have created Gotham City and Metropolis and all these galaxies so similar to the corporate world, manipulative, ruthless and well paid, that conceived them." Braulio Tavares.

Comment

• EverKing
      Eternal Companion
      • Jan 2004

We watched Sweet Tooth as a family and absolutely loved it. Touching, original (at least, as original as a comic adaptation can be), and very well put together.

Also, just completed the first season of the show "Evil." It was good but it had that "made for broadcast TV" quality that tends to hold potentially deep shows back.
      "In omnibus requiem quaesivi, et nusquam inveni nisi in angulo cum libro"
      --Thomas a Kempis

Comment

• zlogdan
        • Mar 2012

Originally posted by EverKing View Post
        We watched Sweet Tooth as a family and absolutely loved it. Touching, original (at least, as original as a comic adaptation can be), and very well put together.

Also, just completed the first season of the show "Evil." It was good but it had that "made for broadcast TV" quality that tends to hold potentially deep shows back.
        I was worried when I heard the producers made its tone lighter ( I read/loved the comics but they were pretty dark ) but I really liked the adaption. Jeff Lemire said he loved it too.
        "From time to time I demonstrate the inconceivable, or mock the innocent, or give truth to liars, or shred the poses of virtue.(...) Now I am silent; this is my mood." From Sundrun's Garden, Jack Vance.
        "As the Greeks have created the Olympus based upon their own image and resemblance, we have created Gotham City and Metropolis and all these galaxies so similar to the corporate world, manipulative, ruthless and well paid, that conceived them." Braulio Tavares.

Comment

• zlogdan
          • Mar 2012

Fear The Walking Dead. Awesome show.

Comment

Working...
          X