Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

"Second Ether" advert - Colour Like No Other

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Second Ether" advert - Colour Like No Other

Some of you in the UK may have seen this advert. It made me think of the Biloxi Fault and explosions of colour into our corner of the multiverse. Didn't spot any jugaderos in the advert, although I'm pretty sure that the Fireclown makes a brief appearance...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFQa8kxbzdA
    The name that can be named is not the true name.

I do like that ad, but to be honest it totally reminds me of 'A Clockwork Orange.' Not just the music; the tower block reminds me of the one where Alex lives.

I rather like this one for the same product, too.
    I'm sure I've seen a parody of that one involving fruit and veg!
    You see, it's... it's no good, Montag. We've all got to be alike. The only way to be happy is for everyone to be made equal.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Image Hive :-: Wikiverse :-: Media Hive

:-: Onsite Offerings :-:

"I am an observer of life, a non-participant who takes no sides. I am in the regimented society, but not of it." Moondog, 1964

Comment

I see your point.

But it is a very shoddy attempt if it is.

Probably more Clockwork Orange.

Comment

Working...
      X