Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you!
See more
See less

What TV are you watching now (2020)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

“It’s a toaster!”
    Let me tell you a story 'bout a poor boy....

Comment

"It's a video nasty!"

"It's a carpet, farty!"
      Last edited by Jack Of Shadows; 03-23-2020, 02:16 PM.
      "He found a coin in his pocket, flipped it. She called: 'Incubus!'
      'Succubus,' he said. 'Lucky old me.'" - Michael Moorcock The Final Programme

Comment

“No-one listens to me. I might as well be a Leonard Cohen album.”

Comment

Originally posted by porcus_volans View Post
          Jerzy Bolovski is my hero!

"That's a Zapata moustache, ennit? He's Mexican, wasn't he, eh? Funny, really, you know, Zapata. He starts out as a peasant revolutionary, and ends up as a kind of moustache. Che Guevara, he's another one. South American revolutionary, ends up as a sort of boutique. Garibaldi, Italian revolutionary, ends up as a kind of biscuit. It's quite interesting, you know, the number of biscuits that are named after revolutionaries. You've got your Garibaldi, of course, you've got your Bourbons, then of course you've got your Peek Freens Trotsky Assortment.

[sings] "Revolutionary biscuits of Italy / Rise up out of your box! / You have nothing to lose but your wafers / Yum yum yum yum yum!"

Comment

Jack, have you heard Alexie Sayle’s Imaginary Sandwich Bar on the BBC Sounds app?

He hasn’t changed a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by porcus_volans View Post
              Jack, have you heard Alexie Sayle’s Imaginary Sandwich Bar on the BBC Sounds app?

He hasn’t changed a bit.
              No, I will have to check that out. Other than The Young Ones and Alexei Sayle Stuff, I haven't really seen or heard anything else that he has done. Thanks PV!

Comment

Working...
              X