Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Comfort TV: What Series or Shows are like comfort food to you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whenever I need TV comfort, and I mean 'coming home after a hard day of getting chewed out by irate clients' comfort, I go to M.A.S.H, The Vicar of Dibley, The IT Crowd or Arrested Development. The Twilight Zone is my final refuge.

Comment

Originally posted by SeeDoubleYou View Post
      And what they're doing with Cinematic Titanic and Rifftrax, respectively, is like manna in the desert...
      now, if only they can work things out with Jim Mallon and give MST3K a kinda multiversal-reboot
      Well, even as I wrote this, Joel was already teasing just this!
      They're doing it online, says on the wikipedia that they'll get a new host and have cameos from the alumni, and here they talk about new bots; very, very cool!!
      Found this when, on a whim, I watched a rough cut of It Lives By Night on YouTube ("blowing mud") and this led to youtube videos of the Turkey Day marathon DVDs they've been releasing with the new intros and segments with Joel, and Trace and Josh doing Crow and Servo. After some time, I eventually searched on Google "mst3k reboot" and, viola!
      So, truly, a multiversal-reboot; the Eternal Champion reincarnate!
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X