Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

LSD and endogeneous serotonin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's them: The council has just finished tarting them up - restoring to original inaccuracy and condition! I was doing a 'locum' not far away a couple of years ago and cycled up the hill to check them out, only to find them all fenced off and the work in progress (although I did come along just in time to meet an excavator driver who was holding a paralysed Moorhen he'd just found, and I took it back to the surgery where it recovered, so that was serendipitous :) ). The foundations of the old Crystal Palace are still there - v weird with great flights of steps and Pharaonic motifs. I remember my grandad telling me how he watched the glow on the horizon when the place burnt down (I never quite worked out how a glass and steel structure went up, but it did) :?

Comment

Working...
    X