Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Should there be a section for TV shows?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should there be a section for TV shows?

Just wondering if anyone thinks it's worthwhile for there to be a section for TV Shows similar to the Books, Movies and Comic sections so that people can discuss Buffy, Angel, Babylon 5, Star Trek, The Simpsons, South Park, Monty Python, The Prisoner or whatever takes their fancy. It can also be a place were people can discus MM created properties like The History of the Runestaff or Jerry Cornelius, that might make good TV shows.

I'm actually not sure... the other sections exist because Mr M's work has appeared in those media, but since his work has never really been serialised on TV I'm not sure it would "fit" (although obviously there are more posts about non-Moorcock-related material in those sections than anything strictly canonical). From my point of view, as a Brit, it would probably prove a minefield of spoilers, since it takes so long for certain shows to cross the channel (and at this point the best dramas are still being made my HBO). All of the shows you mentioned are over now, so it might be safe... but there's still not a direct connection to Mr M, so I don't know how keen the powers that be would... er... be.
    "That which does not kill us, makes us stranger." - Trevor Goodchild

Comment

Working...
    X