Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you!
See more
See less

Space Ritual in Mojo's top 50 wieirdet albums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Space Ritual in Mojo's top 50 wieirdet albums

http://www.mojo4music.com/14320/50-weirdest-albums/

Nothing weird about Space Ritual - perfectly normal.
    Let me tell you a story 'bout a poor boy....

Comment

I have to agree PV...perfectly normal and one that I always enjoy giving a spin!
      "He found a coin in his pocket, flipped it. She called: 'Incubus!'
      'Succubus,' he said. 'Lucky old me.'" - Michael Moorcock The Final Programme

Comment

Yup, one of the normalust records i own
        http://final-frame-final.blogspot.com/

Comment

What's weird about Pink Floyd?
          Cinder Block Press

Comment

Oh no! They're dead weird. Saucers full of secrets and flying pigs and stuff. That's not normal.

Comment

What's so weird about Hendrix's "Axis, Bold As Love" and The Beatles "Sgt. Peppers"? I like weird music though, which I really don't find weird...maybe then I'm weird......I would have thought Gong, one of my favorite bands would have made the list though with "Flying Teapot", "Angel's Egg" or "You".
              "He found a coin in his pocket, flipped it. She called: 'Incubus!'
              'Succubus,' he said. 'Lucky old me.'" - Michael Moorcock The Final Programme

Comment

As Jack says, no Planet Gong? Camembert Electrique would be my candidate.

Also, no Stump? Quirk Out and A Fierce Pancake are both splendidly weird albums.

And what about the Sugarcubes? Bjork and her Icelandic punk pals doing some tremendous shouting.

They need to do more research down at Mojo magazine.

Comment

Working...
                X