Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

HAWKAID

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't listened to it yet (apart from the extract on the CD promo sent out to HW passport holders) but there is a Hawkwind interview here: http://www.voiceprint.co.uk/voiceprint.php/Web%20Radio Claims to have input from Mr Moorcock! Also - Gong and Mother Gong interviews for those who are interested! :clap:

PS: Check this!!! http://www.tws-fans.co.uk/matthewwright :lol:
    \"...an ape reft of his tail, and grown rusty at climbing, who yet feels himself to be a symbol and the frail representative of Omnipotence in a place that is not home.\" James Branch Cabell

Comment

Originally posted by Mikey_C
      There's now a clip of the single on that site. :)

Comment

Sadly the bank holiday has interfered with deliveries to my small outlet :?

The interview disc is quite interesting, though, and whets the appetite. Greenback Massacre sounds like a goodie, a bit different from the formula :)
        \"Killing me won\'t bring back your apples!\"

Comment

I haven't done my duty yet. :oops: I must say the album sounds more interesting than the single. Somewhat treacherously, I'm also wondering what has happened to the Space Ritual studio album that was due out in Spring.
          \"...an ape reft of his tail, and grown rusty at climbing, who yet feels himself to be a symbol and the frail representative of Omnipotence in a place that is not home.\" James Branch Cabell

Comment

Would have to say, fond as I am of all things Hawkwind, I'm not wondering much about it :oops: It was nice to see them this year, but ...
            \"Killing me won\'t bring back your apples!\"

Comment

Working...
            X