Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

The album game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll take that as an 'F'...

be that at it may, I am loaded with a:

Full Clip - Gang Starr

P
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." -Robert A. Heinlein

"If I accept you as you are, I will make you worse; however, if I treat you as though you are what you are capable of becoming, I will help you become that." -Johann Wolfgang Goethe

"Man once surrendering his reason, has no remaining guard against absurdities the most monstrous, and like a ship without rudder, is the sport of every wind." -Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Now you know how i feel with all them 'e's(pardon the expression!!)
      And after all them 'e's i can see a-

Pink Moon-Nick Drake

nnnnnnnnnn
      "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Nine in a Pond is Here-IQ

Eeeeeeeee
        A sailor on the seas of fate?.I'm more a discarded beer can tossed into the sea by a careless god after a beach party.

Comment

• Might be the:

End of an Era - Nightwish

A
          "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." -Robert A. Heinlein

"If I accept you as you are, I will make you worse; however, if I treat you as though you are what you are capable of becoming, I will help you become that." -Johann Wolfgang Goethe

"Man once surrendering his reason, has no remaining guard against absurdities the most monstrous, and like a ship without rudder, is the sport of every wind." -Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Arena-Todd Rundgren

aaaaaaaaagain
            "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• After The Snow - Modern English

wwwwwwwww

Comment

• Originally posted by Vazkar Asquinol View Post
                I'll take that as an 'F'...

be that at it may, I am loaded with a:

Full Clip - Gang Starr

P
                Uh . . . . I plead 'Senior Moment,' m'Lud.

W fer

White Room-Cream

Mmmmmpeanutbutterandbanannasandwich
                Madness is always the best armor against Reality

Comment

• Sa'll good DeepFixer...maybe you could move to:
                  Morrison Hotel - The Doors

LLLLLLLLLLovepeanutbutter&banana!

Comment

• Or check out-

Life on another Planet-Supergrass

tttttttttttt

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Tommy - The Who

y

Comment

• Yellow Submarine-The Beatles

eeeeeeeeeeee

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Everything Louder Than Everything Else-Motِrhead

E, egain. Egad!
                          Madness is always the best armor against Reality

Comment

• Equinox - Styx

X

Comment

• X and Y-Coldplay

whyowhyowhy??

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Year Zero - NIN

!OoOoO!
                                Mutant Ill-Tempered Sea Bass Player

Comment

Working...
                                X