Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

The album game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refuge Denied - Sanctuary

D
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." -Robert A. Heinlein

"If I accept you as you are, I will make you worse; however, if I treat you as though you are what you are capable of becoming, I will help you become that." -Johann Wolfgang Goethe

"Man once surrendering his reason, has no remaining guard against absurdities the most monstrous, and like a ship without rudder, is the sport of every wind." -Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Devils and Dust-Bruce Springsteen

tea
      "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Thunder Seven - Triumph

N
        "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." -Robert A. Heinlein

"If I accept you as you are, I will make you worse; however, if I treat you as though you are what you are capable of becoming, I will help you become that." -Johann Wolfgang Goethe

"Man once surrendering his reason, has no remaining guard against absurdities the most monstrous, and like a ship without rudder, is the sport of every wind." -Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Classic album there VA

New Maps of Hell-Bad Religion

LLLLLLLLLLLL
          "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Thanks TF!

L.A. Woman -The Doors

n

Comment

• Never Mind the Bollocks-Sex Pistols

ssssssssssssss

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Sin After Sin - Judas Priest

n

Comment

• NEXT-The Sensational Alex Harvey Band

tttttttttttt

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Tales From Topographical Oceans-Yes

Ssssssssss (in a snake stylie)
                    A sailor on the seas of fate?.I'm more a discarded beer can tossed into the sea by a careless god after a beach party.

Comment

• Stoosh-Skunk Anansie

hhhhhhhhhh

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Heavy Horses-Jethro Tull

Ssssnakesonsnakesssss
                        Madness is always the best armor against Reality

Comment

• Why do I always get the S's???
                          Good thing I have a ton o' albums...
                          Smokin' Pot - Bob Marley

T

Comment

• Thrilling Hawkwind Adventures-Hawkwind

S'again

Comment

• Another 'S'!?!?!

Ok I will:

Slide it In - Whitesnake

N

Comment

• '(The)1999 Party'-Live at the Chicago Auditorium March 21, 1974-Hawkwind

4 or (fou)r
                                Last edited by DeepFixer; 04-24-2009, 03:52 PM. Reason: stoopid article 'the'

Comment

Working...
                                X