Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

The album game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Prayer For the Dying - Maiden

G!
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." -Robert A. Heinlein

"If I accept you as you are, I will make you worse; however, if I treat you as though you are what you are capable of becoming, I will help you become that." -Johann Wolfgang Goethe

"Man once surrendering his reason, has no remaining guard against absurdities the most monstrous, and like a ship without rudder, is the sport of every wind." -Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Godhead - Lowlife

DDDDD

Comment

• Death Magnetic-Metallica

ccccccccccccc
        "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Carl and the Passions: 'So Tough'-The Beach Boys

Hahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaha
          Madness is always the best armor against Reality

Comment

• hmmm!

I will go with:
            (The) Hunger for More- Lloyd Banks

Eeeeep!
            "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." -Robert A. Heinlein

"If I accept you as you are, I will make you worse; however, if I treat you as though you are what you are capable of becoming, I will help you become that." -Johann Wolfgang Goethe

"Man once surrendering his reason, has no remaining guard against absurdities the most monstrous, and like a ship without rudder, is the sport of every wind." -Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Electro-shock Blues-The Eels

ssssssssssssssss
              "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Soul To Soul - Stevie Ray Vaughan

L!

Comment

• Leaders of the Free World-Elbow

dddddddddddddd

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Duality- Lisa Gerrard a Pieter Bourke

Y

Comment

• You Can Do Anything-The Zutons

ggggggggggggggg

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Gallowsbird's Bark - The Fiery Furnaces

K

Comment

• Killing Machine-Judas Priest

eeeeeeeeeee

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Everything! - Tones On Tail

ggggggg

Comment

• but only if it includes:
                              (The) Girl in the other Room - Diana Krall

MMmmmHHmmmm!!!!
                              yummy!!!!! She is smokin!

Comment

• Moonflower-Santana

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

Working...
                                X