Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

The album game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stanley Road-Paul Weller

dddddddddddddd
    "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Dr. Chunk - Dr. Chunk

K? K!
      "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." -Robert A. Heinlein

"If I accept you as you are, I will make you worse; however, if I treat you as though you are what you are capable of becoming, I will help you become that." -Johann Wolfgang Goethe

"Man once surrendering his reason, has no remaining guard against absurdities the most monstrous, and like a ship without rudder, is the sport of every wind." -Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Kill em All-Metallica

LLLLLLLLLL
        "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Live After Death - IM

Ha!
          "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." -Robert A. Heinlein

"If I accept you as you are, I will make you worse; however, if I treat you as though you are what you are capable of becoming, I will help you become that." -Johann Wolfgang Goethe

"Man once surrendering his reason, has no remaining guard against absurdities the most monstrous, and like a ship without rudder, is the sport of every wind." -Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Highly Strung-Steve Hackett

gggggggggg

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• God Says F**k You-The Electric Eels

Uuuuuu (love that album title lol)
              A sailor on the seas of fate?.I'm more a discarded beer can tossed into the sea by a careless god after a beach party.

Comment

• Me Too!

Undertow-Tool

wwwwwwwwwwww

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Warchild-Jethro Tull

Ddddopesondope
                  Madness is always the best armor against Reality

Comment

• Destinys Song-Courtney Pine

ggggggggggg

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Ghostyhead -- Rickie Lee Jones

DDddDDoh!
                      McN

"I learned: the first lesson of my life: nobody can face the world with his eyes open all the time." Salman Rushdie, 'Midnight's Children'

Comment

• Dogman-Kings X

nnnnnnnnnnnn

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• (The) New Worlds Fair - The Deep Fix

R

Comment

• Rattus Norvegicus-The Stranglers

ssssssssssss

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• That sounds Latin... Kinda like names that are from:

S.C.I.E.N.C.E. - Incubus

Eeeep!?

Comment

• Or maybe just-

Evolution-Journey

nnnnnnnnnnnn

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

Working...
                                X