Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

The album game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aéro - Jean-Michel André Jarre

OOOOh!?
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." -Robert A. Heinlein

"If I accept you as you are, I will make you worse; however, if I treat you as though you are what you are capable of becoming, I will help you become that." -Johann Wolfgang Goethe

"Man once surrendering his reason, has no remaining guard against absurdities the most monstrous, and like a ship without rudder, is the sport of every wind." -Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• On Avery Island-Neutral Milk Hotel

dddddddddd
      "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• you must walk:

Down Colorful Hill - Red House Painters

Llllalalalalllll
        "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." -Robert A. Heinlein

"If I accept you as you are, I will make you worse; however, if I treat you as though you are what you are capable of becoming, I will help you become that." -Johann Wolfgang Goethe

"Man once surrendering his reason, has no remaining guard against absurdities the most monstrous, and like a ship without rudder, is the sport of every wind." -Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Especially when putting on a-

Lifemask-Roy Harper

kkkkkkkkkkk
          "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• (The) Kids are Alright - The Who

t

Comment

• Tormato-Yes

oooooooooooooo

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Operation: Mindcrime - Queensr?che

E

Comment

• Exile on Main Street-Rolling Stones

tttttttttttttt

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway-Genesis.
                    YYYYYYYY
                    A sailor on the seas of fate?.I'm more a discarded beer can tossed into the sea by a careless god after a beach party.

Comment

• Love that album Dr B

Years of Refusal-Morrissey

LLLLLLLLLL

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Look At Yourself-Uriah Heep.
                        LLLLLLL
                        A sailor on the seas of fate?.I'm more a discarded beer can tossed into the sea by a careless god after a beach party.

Comment

• That'll be an F DrB.

Force It-UFO

ttttttttttttt

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Thirteen Tales from Urban Bohemia - The Dandy Warhols

A

Comment

• Animal Magnetism-The Scorpions

mmmmmmmmm

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Mutations - Beck

S!

Comment

Working...
                                X