Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

The album game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Songs For Happy People - Mogwai

EEEEEEEE

Comment

• Great album Starsailor!!

Electric Guitarist-John McLaughlin

tttttttttttt
      "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Twentysomething - Jamie Callum

G
        "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." -Robert A. Heinlein

"If I accept you as you are, I will make you worse; however, if I treat you as though you are what you are capable of becoming, I will help you become that." -Johann Wolfgang Goethe

"Man once surrendering his reason, has no remaining guard against absurdities the most monstrous, and like a ship without rudder, is the sport of every wind." -Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Gods of Light-Camel

ttttttttttt
          "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• This is The Modern World - The Jam

DDDDDDD
            Last edited by Starsailor; 04-14-2009, 02:04 PM.

Comment

• Defector-Steve Hackett

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Ripplemark - The Suede Chain

k?
                k!
                "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." -Robert A. Heinlein

"If I accept you as you are, I will make you worse; however, if I treat you as though you are what you are capable of becoming, I will help you become that." -Johann Wolfgang Goethe

"Man once surrendering his reason, has no remaining guard against absurdities the most monstrous, and like a ship without rudder, is the sport of every wind." -Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Kings of Oblivion-Pink Fairies

nnnnnnnnnnn

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Northern Soul - The Verve

LLLLLL

Comment

• Oops!!
                      Simultaneous post syndrome

Life'll Kill Ya-Warren Zevon

aaaaaaaaaaaaa

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• It happens TF no worries!
                        Art and Life - Beenie Man

EEE!

Comment

• Eat at Whiteys-Everlast

ssssssssssss

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Originally posted by thingfish View Post
                            Eat at Whiteys-Everlast

ssssssssssss
                            Sad Wings of Destiny - Judas Priest...

Y!

Comment

• Young Lions-Adrian Belew

ssssssssss

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Seventh Dream Of Teenage Heaven - Love & Rockets

nnnnnnnn

Comment

Working...
                                X