Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

The album game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Songs For the Deaf-Queens of the Stone Age

ffffffffffffff
    "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Flat Out- Buck Dharma

T, with lemon and fake sugar, please
      Madness is always the best armor against Reality

Comment

• Time Remembered-John McLaughlin

dddddddd
        "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Degüello- ZZ Top
          Madness is always the best armor against Reality

Comment

• Out of the Silent Planet-Kings X

ttttttttttttt

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Take Them On, On Your Own - Black Rebel Motorcycle Club

Comment

• New Values-Iggy Pop

ssssssssssss

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Still Life(Talking) - Pat Metheny Group

GGGGGgggreat!
                  "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." -Robert A. Heinlein

"If I accept you as you are, I will make you worse; however, if I treat you as though you are what you are capable of becoming, I will help you become that." -Johann Wolfgang Goethe

"Man once surrendering his reason, has no remaining guard against absurdities the most monstrous, and like a ship without rudder, is the sport of every wind." -Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Brilliant album VA,especially 'Last Train Home'

Got Any Gum-Joe Walsh

mmmmmmmmmm

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Thanks TF! I knew you would appreciate that!

Metamorphose - Jean-Michel André Jarre

E!
                      "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." -Robert A. Heinlein

"If I accept you as you are, I will make you worse; however, if I treat you as though you are what you are capable of becoming, I will help you become that." -Johann Wolfgang Goethe

"Man once surrendering his reason, has no remaining guard against absurdities the most monstrous, and like a ship without rudder, is the sport of every wind." -Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Eight Times Up-Larry Carlton

pppppppppp

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Ahh, Niiiice!! To change things up a bit:

Powerslave - I-Maiden

EEEEEgin?

Comment

• El Greco-Vangelis

oooooooooo

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Originally posted by thingfish View Post
                              El Greco-Vangelis

oooooooooo

O - Damien Rice

O??
                              *smirk*

Comment

• Good one!!

Op Zop Too Wah-Adrian Belew

hhhhhhhhhh

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

Working...
                                X