Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

The album game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Destroy the Youth - Charge

HHhhhHHhHHHHHhhhH
    Does it follow that I reject all authority? Perish the thought. In the matter of boots, I defer to the authority of the boot-maker.
    Bakunin

Comment

• Hall of the Mountain Grill-Hawkwind

LLLLLLL
      "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Lifetime - Rollins Band

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
        Does it follow that I reject all authority? Perish the thought. In the matter of boots, I defer to the authority of the boot-maker.
        Bakunin

Comment

• Even in the Quietest Moments-Supertramp

sssssssssssss
          "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Superunknown - Soundgarden

Nnnnn nnnnn nnnnnn (someone take this gag off)
            Spacerockmanifesto on Facebook

Hawkwind tabs

Comment

• Neo Anarcho - Soulscraper

OOOoooOOoOOOo
              Bakunin

Comment

• Ohmwork-Geezer Butler

kkkkkkkkkkk

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Kaleidoscope - Souixsie and the Banshees

EEEeeeEeEEEeeee
                  Bakunin

Comment

• Elephant-The White Stripes

ttttttttttt

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Ten Dubs That Shook the World - Sheriff Lindo and the Hammer

DDdddDDDddDDD(ub)
                      Bakunin

Comment

• Dialects-Joe Zawinul

ssssssssssssss

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Songs About Fucking - Big Black

GGggGgGGggggGG
                          Bakunin

Comment

• Geese and the Ghost-Anthony Phillips

ttttttttttttt

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Through the One Last Door - Not Drowning, Waving

(Folks - if you haven't heard this Australian band they are very good. Heavily influenced by the ambient experiments of Brian Eno, they also incorporate a lot of sounds and rhythms from New Guinea and Papua. They can switch from tales of Suburban Isolation to reflections on the Indonesian invasion of West Papua with ease and surprising elegance. They can also get pretty funky when they want to. The above mentioned album is double retrospective - one disc vocal, one disc instrumental. Highly recommended)
                              Bakunin

Comment

• Ruin Jonny's Bar Mitzvah - Me first and the Gimme Gimmes

H!
                                Mutant Ill-Tempered Sea Bass Player

Comment

Working...
                                X