Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

The album game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to have to take a nap

So Tonight That I Might See - Mazzy Star

E
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." -Robert A. Heinlein

"If I accept you as you are, I will make you worse; however, if I treat you as though you are what you are capable of becoming, I will help you become that." -Johann Wolfgang Goethe

"Man once surrendering his reason, has no remaining guard against absurdities the most monstrous, and like a ship without rudder, is the sport of every wind." -Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• English Settlement-XTC

tea
      "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Good one TF! I will take that as a

Tip - Finger Eleven

P
        "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." -Robert A. Heinlein

"If I accept you as you are, I will make you worse; however, if I treat you as though you are what you are capable of becoming, I will help you become that." -Johann Wolfgang Goethe

"Man once surrendering his reason, has no remaining guard against absurdities the most monstrous, and like a ship without rudder, is the sport of every wind." -Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• this train will not be picking up

Passengers - Mostly Autumn

Sssss
          Mutant Ill-Tempered Sea Bass Player

Comment

• What! Not even-

Stella by Starlight-Chet Baker

more Tea vicar?
            "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Don't mind if I do.
              Don't want to be thought of as

Thick as a Brick-Jethro Tull

K, O.K.?
              Madness is always the best armor against Reality

Comment

• What is worse, that or being thought of as a poor

King - Belly

G

Comment

• Just when i thought i trusted her-

Katy Lied-Steely Dan

dddddddddddd

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Goin back to the hometown hero with

Double LIve Gonzo! - Ted Nugent

OOOOOO!

Comment

• The Nuge certainly didn't come-

Out of the Silent Planet-Kings X

tttttttttt

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• and his music is certainly relevant

Today! - The Beach Boys

Y

Comment

• Struggled to find another Y so i will give your good self a go at it-

You are not the Quarry-Morrissey

Why?

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

You - Gong

You
                            Spacerockmanifesto on Facebook

Hawkwind tabs

Comment

• Up the Downstair-Porcupine Tree

rrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• portishead - dummy

Comment

Working...
                                X