Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

The album game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and

They Only Come Out at Night - Edgar Winter

TTTT!
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." -Robert A. Heinlein

"If I accept you as you are, I will make you worse; however, if I treat you as though you are what you are capable of becoming, I will help you become that." -Johann Wolfgang Goethe

"Man once surrendering his reason, has no remaining guard against absurdities the most monstrous, and like a ship without rudder, is the sport of every wind." -Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• And play-

Tiny Music-Stone Temple Pilots

cccccccccc
      "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• I'll see your STP and raise you

Core - Stone Temple Pilots

EEEE!
        "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." -Robert A. Heinlein

"If I accept you as you are, I will make you worse; however, if I treat you as though you are what you are capable of becoming, I will help you become that." -Johann Wolfgang Goethe

"Man once surrendering his reason, has no remaining guard against absurdities the most monstrous, and like a ship without rudder, is the sport of every wind." -Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• A piping hot helping of

Electric Soup - Hoodoo Gurus (yeah I know it's a best of but it's best I can do)

Pea!!!
          Mutant Ill-Tempered Sea Bass Player

Comment

• And a quick look out the-

Power Windows-Rush

sssssssssssss
            "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Stanley Climbfall - Lifehouse

La de da

Comment

• Lonesome Crow-The Scorpions

double u

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• With Teeth - NIN

Huh...

Comment

• Halfway Tree - Damien Marley

EEE

Comment

• Eight Times Up-Larry Carlton

pppppppppppppp

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Penetrator - Ted Nugent

Rrrr!

Comment

• Nice and subtle as ever from the nuge there VA

Rock n Roll Animal-Lou Reed

elllllllllllll

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• OOoh Lou Reed! Nice one TF
                            hehe yeah the Nuge is about as subtle as a

Love Gun - Kiss

nnnnnnaaanannann!

Comment

• I had a question, but I forgot it now...

Nevermind - Nirvana

Dun dun dun!

Comment

• Damn the Torpedoes-Tom Petty

ssssssssssssss

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

Working...
                                X