Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

The album game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You must live in a

True Democracy - Steel Pulse

YYYYYdid I know that X would stump ya!!! LOL

Last edited by Vazkar Asquinol; 06-20-2008, 07:39 PM. Reason: better wording
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." -Robert A. Heinlein

"If I accept you as you are, I will make you worse; however, if I treat you as though you are what you are capable of becoming, I will help you become that." -Johann Wolfgang Goethe

"Man once surrendering his reason, has no remaining guard against absurdities the most monstrous, and like a ship without rudder, is the sport of every wind." -Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• First blood... do you

Yield - Pearl Jam

Do de do do do
      Mutant Ill-Tempered Sea Bass Player

Comment

• A bit of canine cannabalism-

Dog eat Dog-Joni Mitchell

ggggggggg
        "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• No witty quip with this one this morning

Guitarras - Struntz & Farah

Sssssimply amazing guitar work!
          "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." -Robert A. Heinlein

"If I accept you as you are, I will make you worse; however, if I treat you as though you are what you are capable of becoming, I will help you become that." -Johann Wolfgang Goethe

"Man once surrendering his reason, has no remaining guard against absurdities the most monstrous, and like a ship without rudder, is the sport of every wind." -Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Or with this-

Still Life Talking-Pat Metheny

gggggggggggggg
            "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Have you ever seen th undead spectacular that is the

Ghost Opera - Kamelot

Open wide and say AAAAAA

Comment

• Ohnoooes!

All the Girls in the World Beware!!! - GFR

E

Comment

• Yum!!

Eat me in St Louis-It Bites

sssssssssssssssss

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Methinks that such a course as that would lead me too

(The) Sickness - Disturbed
                    SSss!

Comment

• Not to worry you can always call your local-

Shaman-Santana

nnnnnnnnnnnn

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• would a shaman not give me then the:

Number of the Beast - Iron Maiden

ttttatatttt

Comment

• Yep,as well as a few-

Tales From Topographic Oceans-Yes

sssssssss

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• HAve you ever noticed the

Stranger in us all - Richie Blackmore's Rainbow

Lalala

Comment

• usually just before-

Lights Out-UFO

ttttttttttttttttt

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• And finally...

Tubular bells - Mike Oldfield

Sssss!

Comment

Working...
                                X