Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

The album game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deep Purple- Stormbringer
    it is RRR then ?
    "From time to time I demonstrate the inconceivable, or mock the innocent, or give truth to liars, or shred the poses of virtue.(...) Now I am silent; this is my mood." From Sundrun's Garden, Jack Vance.
    "As the Greeks have created the Olympus based upon their own image and resemblance, we have created Gotham City and Metropolis and all these galaxies so similar to the corporate world, manipulative, ruthless and well paid, that conceived them." Braulio Tavares.

Comment

• No problem Z it's all good and a nice homage to our friend Thingfish!

Yes it is R, so I'll go with...

Red - King Crimson

:-D DDDDDD
      "He found a coin in his pocket, flipped it. She called: 'Incubus!'
      'Succubus,' he said. 'Lucky old me.'" - Michael Moorcock The Final Programme

Comment

• Doremo Fasol Latido - Hawkwind

oooooo
        Kevin McCabe
        The future is there, looking back at us. Trying to make sense of the fiction we will have become. William Gibson

Comment

• Ommadawn - Mike Oldfield

NNNNN

Comment

• "No Sleep 'til Hammersmith" - Motorhead

HHHH
            "From time to time I demonstrate the inconceivable, or mock the innocent, or give truth to liars, or shred the poses of virtue.(...) Now I am silent; this is my mood." From Sundrun's Garden, Jack Vance.
            "As the Greeks have created the Olympus based upon their own image and resemblance, we have created Gotham City and Metropolis and all these galaxies so similar to the corporate world, manipulative, ruthless and well paid, that conceived them." Braulio Tavares.

Comment

• Hand Of Kindness - Richard Thompson

SSSSS

Comment

• Sonic Temple - The Cult

EEEEE

"With a deep, not-unhappy sigh, Elric prepared to do battle with an army." (Red Pearls)
                - Michael Moorcock

Comment

• Eat a Peach - Allman Brothers

hhhhhhh

Comment

• Hemispheres - Rush

SSSSSS

Comment

• Secret Treaties - Blue Oyster Cult

SSSSsssss
                      Kevin McCabe
                      The future is there, looking back at us. Trying to make sense of the fiction we will have become. William Gibson

Comment

• Stained Class - Judas Priest
                        SSSSSSSS

Comment

• Seasons End - Marillion

DDDDDD

Comment

• Down By The Jetty - Dr Feelgood

I’ll have another D please Bob

Comment

• NO, I meant a Y!

YYYYYYYYY

Comment

• You Can't Do That On Stage Anymore - Frank Zappa

EEEEEE

Comment

Working...
                                X