Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you!
See more
See less

The album game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paradise Filter - Caravan

R...
    "He found a coin in his pocket, flipped it. She called: 'Incubus!'
    'Succubus,' he said. 'Lucky old me.'" - Michael Moorcock The Final Programme

Comment

• Raw Melody Men-New Model Army

nnnnnnn
      "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• No Mystery - Return To Forever

Y...

Comment

• Yesshows-Yes

sssss
          "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Script For A Jester's Tear - Marillion

Rrrrrrrrr...

The game needs to continue in honor of our friend thingfish.

Comment

• Rubycon - Tangerine Dream

n

Comment

• Nude - Camel

E

Comment

• Einstein on the Beach - Philip Glass
                  H

Perfect way to remember him
                  Kevin McCabe
                  The future is there, looking back at us. Trying to make sense of the fiction we will have become. William Gibson

Comment

• H To He, Who Am The Only One - Van Der Graaf Generator

Back to E...

Comment

• Easter - Patti Smith

RRRRRR, Mateys, RRRRR
                      Kevin McCabe
                      The future is there, looking back at us. Trying to make sense of the fiction we will have become. William Gibson

Comment

• Relayer - Yes

RRRRRR! It's a pirates life for me too!

Comment

• Judas Priest Rocka Rolla!
                          BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
                          "From time to time I demonstrate the inconceivable, or mock the innocent, or give truth to liars, or shred the poses of virtue.(...) Now I am silent; this is my mood." From Sundrun's Garden, Jack Vance.
                          "As the Greeks have created the Olympus based upon their own image and resemblance, we have created Gotham City and Metropolis and all these galaxies so similar to the corporate world, manipulative, ruthless and well paid, that conceived them." Braulio Tavares.

Comment

• Not sure if we’re going A or B from Dan’s last post, so I’ll go for both.

...And Other Short Stories - Barclay James Harvest

Burning Sky - Bad Company

S or Y - take your pick.
                            Let me tell you a story 'bout a poor boy....

Comment

• I'll go for Y and then take it back to S with...

Young Americans - David Bowie

Comment

• Originally posted by zlogdan View Post
                                Judas Priest Rocka Rolla!
                                BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
                                My bad! I thought we could select the next letter randomly. My idea was to be able to have someone mentioning Deep Purple Burn, which had been a constantly played album in the good times and a special nod and homage to Thingfish who loved it. Since the previous incarnation of the forum Deep Purple and anything related had become favorites of mine.
                                "From time to time I demonstrate the inconceivable, or mock the innocent, or give truth to liars, or shred the poses of virtue.(...) Now I am silent; this is my mood." From Sundrun's Garden, Jack Vance.
                                "As the Greeks have created the Olympus based upon their own image and resemblance, we have created Gotham City and Metropolis and all these galaxies so similar to the corporate world, manipulative, ruthless and well paid, that conceived them." Braulio Tavares.

Comment

Working...
                                X