Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you!
See more
See less

The album game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Herald-Steve Hillage

ddddddd
    "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Downwind - Pierre Moerlen's Gong

D...
      "He found a coin in his pocket, flipped it. She called: 'Incubus!'
      'Succubus,' he said. 'Lucky old me.'" - Michael Moorcock The Final Programme

Comment

• Dialects-Joe Zawinul

ssssss
        "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Songs From The Wood - Jethro Tull

D...

Comment

• Descendants of Smith-Roy Harper

hhhhh

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• High Tide - High Tide

E...

Comment

• El Loco-ZZ Top

oooooo

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Ommadawn - Mike Oldfield

N...

Comment

• Nerve Net-Brian Eno

tttttt

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• The Piper At The Gates Of Dawn - Pink Floyd

N...

Comment

• Night in the Ruts-Aerosmith

ssssss

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Secret Treaties - Blue Oyster Cult

S...

Comment

• Starsailor-Tim Buckley

rrrrrr

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Regatta De Blanc - The Police

C...

Comment

• Come Taste the Band-Deep Purple

ddddd

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

Working...
                                X