Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

The album game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you see the-

Land of the Midnight Sun-Al Di Meola

nnnnnnnnnnn
    "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Yeah! But

Nice Girl, Wrong Place - VLS(Actually GangStarr)

eeeep!
      Last edited by Vazkar Asquinol; 06-19-2008, 07:00 PM.
      "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." -Robert A. Heinlein

"If I accept you as you are, I will make you worse; however, if I treat you as though you are what you are capable of becoming, I will help you become that." -Johann Wolfgang Goethe

"Man once surrendering his reason, has no remaining guard against absurdities the most monstrous, and like a ship without rudder, is the sport of every wind." -Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Enigmatic: Calling - Pagan's Mind
        Mutant Ill-Tempered Sea Bass Player

Comment

• Anyone for-

Goats Head Soup-Rolling Stones

pppppppppp
          "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Sure, but do you mind if I add some

Pablo Honey - Radiohead

Ynot
            "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." -Robert A. Heinlein

"If I accept you as you are, I will make you worse; however, if I treat you as though you are what you are capable of becoming, I will help you become that." -Johann Wolfgang Goethe

"Man once surrendering his reason, has no remaining guard against absurdities the most monstrous, and like a ship without rudder, is the sport of every wind." -Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• As long as you dont eat-

Yer Album-James Gang

mmmmmmmmmmm

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• I won't...but my cat just may have

Mouse A Mania - Eek-A-Mouse

aaaaa!

Comment

• Sometimes I seek

Absolution - Muse

Naa na na nanana naa

Comment

• you need that if you read

News of the World-Queen

dee

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• I would have to read that under a

Different Light - The Bangles

ttttsktttsk

Comment

• tossing pennies or

Throwing Copper - Live

Rawr!

Comment

• If you do that they may end up

Robbin' the Hood - Sublime

D

Comment

• Or in-

Dreamland-The Stranglers

dddddddddd

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Then I will go to

Detox - Mick Boogie

X marks the spot

Comment

• For this bit of jiggerypokery i think i should-

(E)xit Stage Left-Rush

ttttttttttthats cheatin'ttttttttttttttttt

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

Working...
                                X