Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you!
See more
See less

The album game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gretchen Goes to Nebraska-Kings X

aaaaaa
    "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Aurora - Jean-Luc Ponty

A...again!
      "He found a coin in his pocket, flipped it. She called: 'Incubus!'
      'Succubus,' he said. 'Lucky old me.'" - Michael Moorcock The Final Programme

Comment

• Animation-Jon Anderson

nnnnn
        "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Nomzamo - IQ

O...

Comment

• On Land-Brian Eno

dddddd

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Drums Between The Bells - Brian Eno

S...

Comment

• Sunburst Finish-Be Bop-Deluxe

hhhhh

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Hyperborea - Tangerine Dream

A...

Comment

• Against the Grain-Rory Gallagher

nnnnn

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Nosferatu - John Zorn

U...

Comment

• U.S.A-King Crimson

aaaaaaaa

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• A Tab In The Ocean - Nektar

N...

Comment

• Nevermind-Nirvana

dddddd

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Discipline - King Crimson

E...

Comment

• Egyptology-World Party

yyyyyy

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

Working...
                                X