Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

The album game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camembert Electrique - Gong

E...
    "He found a coin in his pocket, flipped it. She called: 'Incubus!'
    'Succubus,' he said. 'Lucky old me.'" - Michael Moorcock The Final Programme

Comment

• End Times-Eels

ssssss
      "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Still Life - Van Der Graaf Generator

E...

Comment

• Electric Ladyland-Jimi Hendrix

ddddd
          "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Dream Police - Cheap Trick

E...

Comment

• Elixir- Nazareth

rrrrr

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Rivers Gonna Rise - Patrick O'Hearn

E...

Comment

• Entertainment-Gang of Four

tttttt

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Timeline - Brand X

E...

Comment

• Easter-Patti Smith

rrrrrrr

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Rite Time - Can

E...

Comment

• Exit Stage Left-Rush

ttttttt

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• The Grand Wazoo - Frank Zappa And The Mothers

O...

Comment

• Obscured by Clouds-Pink Floyd

ssss

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Some Enchanted Evening - Blue Oyster Cult

G...

Comment

Working...
                                X