Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

The album game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could be worse,could be-

Nebraska-Bruce Springsteen

aaaaaaaaaaaaa
    "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Art - Regurgitator

Lovely band name, I know)

Ttttt
      "I postpone death by living, by suffering, by error, by risking, by giving, by losing." Anais Nin

Comment

• Superb band name Mirky
        Are they available for weddings and bar mitzvahs

Time Passages-Al Stewart

esssssssssssssss
        "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Sister - Sonic Youth

R
          "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." -Robert A. Heinlein

"If I accept you as you are, I will make you worse; however, if I treat you as though you are what you are capable of becoming, I will help you become that." -Johann Wolfgang Goethe

"Man once surrendering his reason, has no remaining guard against absurdities the most monstrous, and like a ship without rudder, is the sport of every wind." -Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Roll the Bones-Rush

sssssssssssssss

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• And you may find that you are having

Satan's Child - Danzig

DDDDoh!
              Last edited by Vazkar Asquinol; 06-18-2008, 03:06 PM.
              "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." -Robert A. Heinlein

"If I accept you as you are, I will make you worse; however, if I treat you as though you are what you are capable of becoming, I will help you become that." -Johann Wolfgang Goethe

"Man once surrendering his reason, has no remaining guard against absurdities the most monstrous, and like a ship without rudder, is the sport of every wind." -Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Whilst speaking in-

Dialects-Joe Zawinul

ssssssssss

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• That is rather

Sublime - Sublime

EEeeee

Comment

• But as subtle as an-

Elephant-The White Stripes

ttttttttttttt

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• That would be quite the

Tribute - Ozzy Osbourne

EEeeee

Comment

• Right now i could do wit a pint of-

Elixir-Nazareth

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• That is certainly a

Rebel's Dream - Bob Marley

MMMmmmmm sure sounds good though!

Comment

• Outside it looks like

My Winter Storm - Tarja Turunen

Mmmm... seems to be M again
                            Mutant Ill-Tempered Sea Bass Player

Comment

• Or it could just be-

Moving Pictures-Rush

ssssssssssssssssss

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• I walk at night in the

Shadow of the Moon - Blackmore's Night

Nnnn
                                Mutant Ill-Tempered Sea Bass Player

Comment

Working...
                                X