Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you!
See more
See less

The album game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kick out the Jams-MC5

sssssssssssssss
    "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Spectres - Blue Oyster Cult
      Mwana wa simba ni simba

The child of a lion is also a lion - Swahili Wisdom

Comment

• Night Passages-Weather Report

ssssssssss
        "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Songs From The Mirror - Fish

Rrrrrrr...
          "He found a coin in his pocket, flipped it. She called: 'Incubus!'
          'Succubus,' he said. 'Lucky old me.'" - Michael Moorcock The Final Programme

Comment

• Reality - David Bowie
            Mwana wa simba ni simba

Comment

• Yes - Yesshows

Ssssss...

Comment

• Secret Treaties - Blue Oyster Cult
                Mwana wa simba ni simba

Comment

• Here-Adrian Belew

eeeeeeee

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Embryonic - The Flaming Lips
                    Mwana wa simba ni simba

Comment

• Chunga's Revenge - Frank Zappa

Eeeeeee...

Comment

• Everything's Alright Forever - The Boo Radleys

: I'm running out of options on All letters...plus i've been playing these song thread games for so long now that i'm beginning to feel like Jack Nicholson in Stanley Kubrick's The Shining ,typing madly- "all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy"...Oh hell, sorry Jack!
                        Mwana wa simba ni simba

Comment

• No worries Kymba! I too am running out of ideas for album titles and haven't been playing this game for nearly as long. I've just found it a bit addicting...anyway perhaps a new game is in order like book titles or film titles maybe I'll start that thread if no one else does. Until then I'll keep playing this for a while...

Rivers Gonna Rise - Patrick O'Hearn

Eeeeegads!

Comment

• Everyone Knows This Is Nowhere - Neil Young

No need, i think for a new game, Jack of Shadows, there is still "The Rock and/or Roll name game" also, lying a bit further down deeper in "Sonic Attack." Thingfish must have tired of playing it... for reasons you now know.
                            Mwana wa simba ni simba

Comment

• Eloy - Eloy

Y ohhh Yyyyy

Comment

• Yellow Submarine - The Beatles

Only half a Beatles album admittedly but it does have the odd gem on it, like this : http://youtu.be/-bb3RYt_rso
                                Mwana wa simba ni simba

Comment

Working...
                                X