Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

The album game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Because I am mean!!

Yes I am - Melissa Etheridge

nice recovery btw!!

mmmhmmmmmm
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." -Robert A. Heinlein

"If I accept you as you are, I will make you worse; however, if I treat you as though you are what you are capable of becoming, I will help you become that." -Johann Wolfgang Goethe

"Man once surrendering his reason, has no remaining guard against absurdities the most monstrous, and like a ship without rudder, is the sport of every wind." -Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• So i'd better-

Make Another World-Idlewild

deee
      "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Dehumanizer - Black Sabbath

Rawr!
        Mutant Ill-Tempered Sea Bass Player

Comment

• I am oftimes dehumanized but don't you

Realize - Karsh Kale

Eeeevery one is sacred?
          Last edited by Vazkar Asquinol; 06-16-2008, 07:30 PM.
          "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." -Robert A. Heinlein

"If I accept you as you are, I will make you worse; however, if I treat you as though you are what you are capable of becoming, I will help you become that." -Johann Wolfgang Goethe

"Man once surrendering his reason, has no remaining guard against absurdities the most monstrous, and like a ship without rudder, is the sport of every wind." -Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Om nom nom

Eat to the beat - Blondie

t and toast for the next person

Comment

• Toast! Now that would be a-

Tonic for the Troops-Boomtown Rats

sssssssssss
              "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Space Metal - Star One

La La La!

Comment

• Good thing to hear when yer lookin for-

Life on Other Planets-Supergrass

ssssssssssssss

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• If you find it, you can go...

Surfing with the Alien - Joe Satriani

Comment

• NEXT-Sensational Alex Harvey Band

ttttttttttttt

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

Time Machine - Joe Satriani

Eeeee it's nice oop in t'North
                        Spacerockmanifesto on Facebook

Hawkwind tabs

Comment

• Firstly Des,the combination of yer signature and that pic of KW nearly made me piss meself

Eve-Alan Parsons Project

eeeeeeup north where things are grim

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Well, you will hardly ever find one of these up north or anywhere for that matter:

Extraterrestrial Live - Blue Oyster Cult

Eeeeee's =MC2

Comment

• But you might just find it in an-

English Settlement-XTC

Tee-Hee

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Well, I can only find out if I am a

Tourist - Saint Germain

Ttttadaaaa!

Comment

Working...
                                X