Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

The album game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• only if you are into

Southpaw Grammar - Morrisey

RRrrrrrright on!!!

"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." -Robert A. Heinlein

"If I accept you as you are, I will make you worse; however, if I treat you as though you are what you are capable of becoming, I will help you become that." -Johann Wolfgang Goethe

"Man once surrendering his reason, has no remaining guard against absurdities the most monstrous, and like a ship without rudder, is the sport of every wind." -Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Or if you happen to be tuned into-

Radio Ethiopia-Patti Smith

open wide and say aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
      "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Argus - Wishbone Ash

Give me an SSssssssss!
        Mutant Ill-Tempered Sea Bass Player

Comment

• Sunburst Finish-Be-bop Deluxe

hhhhhhhhhhhh
          "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Hall of the Mountain Grill - Hawkwind

Ladeda

Comment

• Lost Tapes of Opio-Jon Anderson

ooooohoooooooo

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Oncoming Storm - Unearth

Mmm mmm mmm mmm

Comment

• Well I have to go with

Master of Puppets - Metallica

sssnip thossse ssstringsss
                  "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." -Robert A. Heinlein

"If I accept you as you are, I will make you worse; however, if I treat you as though you are what you are capable of becoming, I will help you become that." -Johann Wolfgang Goethe

"Man once surrendering his reason, has no remaining guard against absurdities the most monstrous, and like a ship without rudder, is the sport of every wind." -Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Dont know what this means but it sounds like fun-

Shango-Santana

ooooooooo

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• That does sound fun. Hopefully this one is

On Time - Grand Funk Railroad

eeeeeearly american rock

Comment

• From the Moses of Jamaica-

Exodus-Bob Marley

sssssssssssssssssss

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• I'll see your Exodus and ask you too

Skidip! - Eek-A-Mouse

pppppass that !

Comment

• Please Please Me-The Beatles (when they was Fab)

(natural) EEEEEEEEE
                            Madness is always the best armor against Reality

Comment

• Equinox - Styx

'X' marks the spot

Comment

• X!!

XYY-Coldplay

why?

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

Working...
                                X