Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

The album game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• switching it up a bit with

Out There and Back - Paul van Dyk

kk
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." -Robert A. Heinlein

"If I accept you as you are, I will make you worse; however, if I treat you as though you are what you are capable of becoming, I will help you become that." -Johann Wolfgang Goethe

"Man once surrendering his reason, has no remaining guard against absurdities the most monstrous, and like a ship without rudder, is the sport of every wind." -Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• In tribute to this very site-

Kingdom of Madness-Magnum

ssssssssssssssmilesssssssssss
      "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• When you wish upon a:

Star - Belly

Rrrrright on!
        "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." -Robert A. Heinlein

"If I accept you as you are, I will make you worse; however, if I treat you as though you are what you are capable of becoming, I will help you become that." -Johann Wolfgang Goethe

"Man once surrendering his reason, has no remaining guard against absurdities the most monstrous, and like a ship without rudder, is the sport of every wind." -Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Which may or may not be-

Rising-Rainbow

gee up
          "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• and you cannot see them through

(The) Greyest of Blue Skies - Finger Eleven

sssssssson you!

Comment

• Or you could always just-

Stand-Sly and the Family Stone

duh

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• What?!?! I'm no

Dummy - Portishead

yyyyy do you do that to me??!?

LOL

Comment

• Well i never!! You must be one of those-

Young Americans-David Bowie

ssssssss

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• we are now delving into the

Superunknown - Soundgarden

nnnnna naannny nnnnanny poopoo!

Comment

• Yet another prog album.

Nine in a Pond Is Here-IQ

Eeeee
                      A sailor on the seas of fate?.I'm more a discarded beer can tossed into the sea by a careless god after a beach party.

Comment

• only if seen through

Every Kind of Light - The Posies

tttttaatata!

Comment

The correct use of soap - magazine

Can I have a Pee please?
                          Spacerockmanifesto on Facebook

Hawkwind tabs

Comment

• Sure! But you have to get it from a

Pod - The Breeders

ddderpydddder!heh

Comment

• Can't think of a witty reply it's past 2 am

Devine Wings of Tradegy-Symphony X

Yet another yyyyyyyy
                              A sailor on the seas of fate?.I'm more a discarded beer can tossed into the sea by a careless god after a beach party.

Comment

• As the actress said to the bishop-

Yes-Yes

ssssssseeiftheresanymoreysimgoingtocomeroundtherea ndkickyainthegooliessssssss

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

Working...
                                X