Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

The album game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classic album Gov

Fandango-ZZ Top

oooooooooooooo
    "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• strange day today...

Oh, Inverted World - The Shins

D
      "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." -Robert A. Heinlein

"If I accept you as you are, I will make you worse; however, if I treat you as though you are what you are capable of becoming, I will help you become that." -Johann Wolfgang Goethe

"Man once surrendering his reason, has no remaining guard against absurdities the most monstrous, and like a ship without rudder, is the sport of every wind." -Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Dizzy up the Girl - Goo Goo Dolls
        Last edited by Jolanthus Trel; 06-14-2008, 09:50 AM. Reason: too late for the previous answer.
        Mutant Ill-Tempered Sea Bass Player

Comment

• London Calling - The Clash

Gee...
          You see, it's... it's no good, Montag. We've all got to be alike. The only way to be happy is for everyone to be made equal.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Image Hive :-: Wikiverse :-: Media Hive

:-: Onsite Offerings :-:

"I am an observer of life, a non-participant who takes no sides. I am in the regimented society, but not of it." Moondog, 1964

Comment

• goin with:

G N' R Lies - Guns N' Roses

ssss's
            "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." -Robert A. Heinlein

"If I accept you as you are, I will make you worse; however, if I treat you as though you are what you are capable of becoming, I will help you become that." -Johann Wolfgang Goethe

"Man once surrendering his reason, has no remaining guard against absurdities the most monstrous, and like a ship without rudder, is the sport of every wind." -Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• I'll see your G'N'R Lies and raise you -

(The) Spaghetti Incident - Guns & Roses

T see
              You see, it's... it's no good, Montag. We've all got to be alike. The only way to be happy is for everyone to be made equal.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

"I am an observer of life, a non-participant who takes no sides. I am in the regimented society, but not of it." Moondog, 1964

Comment

• I'll come over the top with-

Tangram-Tangerine Dream

mmmmmmmlovely biscuits
                "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• By "come over the top" do you mean those that which are:

Meaty, Beaty, Big and Bouncy - The Who

?

Yyyy did I have to say that out loud?

Comment

• Young Man!!!!!
                    On an apt note-

You cant argue with a sick mind-Joe Walsh

ddddddddd

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Dark Carnival of the Immaculate - I Am Ghost

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
                      Mutant Ill-Tempered Sea Bass Player

Comment

Ever - IQ

R Jim Lad
                        Spacerockmanifesto on Facebook

Hawkwind tabs

Comment

• Rust never sleeps-Neil Young

ssssssssssssssssss

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• but when it does sleep... does it have a

Siamese Dream - Smashing Pumpkins

mmmmmore?

Comment

• or even a-

Metamorpheus-Steve Hackett

ssssssssssagain

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Sweetheart of the Rodeo - The Byrds

Oh!

Comment

Working...
                                X