Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

The album game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going a bit chaotic with:

Eight Arms to Hold You - Veruca Salt

uuuur turn!
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." -Robert A. Heinlein

"If I accept you as you are, I will make you worse; however, if I treat you as though you are what you are capable of becoming, I will help you become that." -Johann Wolfgang Goethe

"Man once surrendering his reason, has no remaining guard against absurdities the most monstrous, and like a ship without rudder, is the sport of every wind." -Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Use you Illusion (I or II) - Guns N' Roses
      Mutant Ill-Tempered Sea Bass Player

Comment

• I need some-

New Values-Iggy Pop

ssssssssssssssssss
        "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• a good way to connect to others:

Soul to Soul - Stevie Ray Vaughan

L
          "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." -Robert A. Heinlein

"If I accept you as you are, I will make you worse; however, if I treat you as though you are what you are capable of becoming, I will help you become that." -Johann Wolfgang Goethe

"Man once surrendering his reason, has no remaining guard against absurdities the most monstrous, and like a ship without rudder, is the sport of every wind." -Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• And a tribute to my brain at the moment-

Like Swimming-Morphine

ggggggggggg
            "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Gallowsbird's Bark - The Fiery Furnaces

kk?

Comment

• What i recommend for the Tory party-

Kill em All-Metallica

L

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Lateralus - Tool
                  Mutant Ill-Tempered Sea Bass Player

Comment

• mmmm Toool Great band!!

(The) Soft Parade - The Doors

eeeep!

Comment

• Even in the Quietest Moments-Supertramp

sssssssssssssss

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

Secondhand Daylight - Magazine

T t t young man.
                        Spacerockmanifesto on Facebook

Hawkwind tabs

Comment

• Turn of a Friendly Card-Alan Parsons Project

D for Des

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Went down under for this

Diesel and Dust - Midnight Oil

tttttatatttt

Comment

• Get Off of My Land!!!

Trespass-Genesis

sssssssssssssssss

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Signing Off - UB40

Effuh
                                You see, it's... it's no good, Montag. We've all got to be alike. The only way to be happy is for everyone to be made equal.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Image Hive :-: Wikiverse :-: Media Hive

:-: Onsite Offerings :-:

"I am an observer of life, a non-participant who takes no sides. I am in the regimented society, but not of it." Moondog, 1964

Comment

Working...
                                X