Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

The album game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Australasia - Pelican

Aaaaaaaaaaa...souls!
    Spacerockmanifesto on Facebook

Hawkwind tabs

Comment

• A Picture of Nectar - Phish

rrrrrrolllin rollin roll-on!
      "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." -Robert A. Heinlein

"If I accept you as you are, I will make you worse; however, if I treat you as though you are what you are capable of becoming, I will help you become that." -Johann Wolfgang Goethe

"Man once surrendering his reason, has no remaining guard against absurdities the most monstrous, and like a ship without rudder, is the sport of every wind." -Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Red-King Crimson

ddddddddddddd
        "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• This next one is just like me!!!

Dummy - Portishead

Whyyy?? oh yyyyy
          "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." -Robert A. Heinlein

"If I accept you as you are, I will make you worse; however, if I treat you as though you are what you are capable of becoming, I will help you become that." -Johann Wolfgang Goethe

"Man once surrendering his reason, has no remaining guard against absurdities the most monstrous, and like a ship without rudder, is the sport of every wind." -Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Good album VA

You Bought it you Name it-Joe Walsh

tttttttttttttttttttttt
            "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

Transeurope Express - Kraftwerk

It's that balloon sound again...sssssss

Des

Hawkwind tabs

Comment

• Stiff Upper Lip - AC/DC

Have a pee on me.
                He's well smoked

Comment

• Another that is significant!!!

Paranoid - Black Sabbath at their best!!!!!!

dddddumm deedee dumm dumm ddddd

Comment

Dark side of the moon - Pink Floyd

nnnaannanananannnnnnnnnnn

Hawkwind tabs

Comment

• New Boots and Panties-Ian Dury and the Blockheads.

sssssssssssssssssssss

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• hmmm, let's see
                        Something a bit different:

She Hangs Brightly - Mazzy Star

Y

Comment

• Same here-

Young Lions-Adrian Belew

sssssssssssssssss

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• how about getting a little bit chilly

Something Wicked This Way Comes - Iced Earth

ssssshiverssssssss

Comment

• As long as it doesn't make me do this-

Speaking in Tongues-Talking Heads

ssssssssssssssss

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Sixteen Stone - Bush
                                Mutant Ill-Tempered Sea Bass Player

Comment

Working...
                                X