Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

The album game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thingfish
    sairfecht
    • Sep 2007

It has VA but i see you've not lost the knack

Years of Refusal-Morrissey

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLalalalalola
    "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Vazkar Asquinol
      Champion of the Balance
      • Oct 2007

Good one TF!

yay!

Les Chants Magnétiques - Jean-Michel Jarre

S!!!!
      "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." -Robert A. Heinlein

"If I accept you as you are, I will make you worse; however, if I treat you as though you are what you are capable of becoming, I will help you become that." -Johann Wolfgang Goethe

"Man once surrendering his reason, has no remaining guard against absurdities the most monstrous, and like a ship without rudder, is the sport of every wind." -Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• thingfish
        sairfecht
        • Sep 2007

Tasty VA!!

Stupid Dream-Porcupine Tree

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
        "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Vazkar Asquinol
          Champion of the Balance
          • Oct 2007

Moon Safari - Air

I spy with mine eye?

Aye!
          "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." -Robert A. Heinlein

"If I accept you as you are, I will make you worse; however, if I treat you as though you are what you are capable of becoming, I will help you become that." -Johann Wolfgang Goethe

"Man once surrendering his reason, has no remaining guard against absurdities the most monstrous, and like a ship without rudder, is the sport of every wind." -Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• thingfish
            sairfecht
            • Sep 2007

Love that album VA,my second favourite Air album after Premier Symptomes.

In the Wake of Poseidon-King Crimson

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnatterjackinnnnnnnnnnn

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Vazkar Asquinol
              Champion of the Balance
              • Oct 2007

on the King Crimson TF!

Nude Tempo One - Miguel Migs

E

Comment

• thingfish
                sairfecht
                • Sep 2007

Elephant-White Stripes

tttttttttttttttttttttttt

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Vazkar Asquinol
                  Champion of the Balance
                  • Oct 2007

Tip - Finger Eleven

P

Comment

• thingfish
                    sairfecht
                    • Sep 2007

Powyaaqatsi-Philip Glass

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIeye!!

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Vazkar Asquinol
                      Champion of the Balance
                      • Oct 2007

Iron Maiden - Iron Maiden

NNNnnNnnNNNNNn

Comment

• thingfish
                        sairfecht
                        • Sep 2007

Ah..a classic VA!!

New Values-Iggy Pop

sssssssssssssssssssssss

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Vazkar Asquinol
                          Champion of the Balance
                          • Oct 2007

Gotta love Iggy!

As much as I try to impliment New Values... I find that I commit

Sin After Sin - Judas Priest

NNNagainNNNN!

Comment

• thingfish
                            sairfecht
                            • Sep 2007

And im sure theres plenty of practice to be had on the

Night Ride Home-Joni Mitchell

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeup!

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Vazkar Asquinol
                              Champion of the Balance
                              • Oct 2007

Well, whatever happens it sure isn't something that happens

Everyday - Dave Matthews Band

YYYYYYY? I'm not sure!

Comment

• thingfish
                                sairfecht
                                • Sep 2007

Do you know what you are?

You Are What You Is-Frank Zappa

ssssssssssspottedflycatchersssssssssss

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

Working...
                                X