Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

The album game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Koyaanisqatsi - Philip Glass

Aye aye!
    Spacerockmanifesto on Facebook

Hawkwind tabs

Comment

• Brilliant album Des!!
      Have you ever seen the movie,its the 3rd one in a trilogy-great stuff!!

In Rainbow-Radiohead

double you
      "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• on that I will go old school

Waiting for the Sun - The Doors

NNnnnnnn
        "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." -Robert A. Heinlein

"If I accept you as you are, I will make you worse; however, if I treat you as though you are what you are capable of becoming, I will help you become that." -Johann Wolfgang Goethe

"Man once surrendering his reason, has no remaining guard against absurdities the most monstrous, and like a ship without rudder, is the sport of every wind." -Thomas Jefferson

Comment

White Album - The Beatles

[Yes: it's a great party video. Turn the sound off the TV and turn the CD of dance music up, but leave the video on...]

Mmmmm for mimosa... manhattan... mnemonic

Hawkwind tabs

Comment

• This Nations Saving Grace - The Fall

Comment

• taking the E back to '78

Equinoxe - Jean Michel Jarre

E yet again!!!!
              "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." -Robert A. Heinlein

"If I accept you as you are, I will make you worse; however, if I treat you as though you are what you are capable of becoming, I will help you become that." -Johann Wolfgang Goethe

"Man once surrendering his reason, has no remaining guard against absurdities the most monstrous, and like a ship without rudder, is the sport of every wind." -Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Exit - Tangerine Dream

[A mate and I got drinking scrumpy and listening to "Zeit" by TD. It was three hours before we realized the record had stuck.]

tttttttt

Hawkwind tabs

Comment

• Tres Hombres-ZZ Top

ssssssssssssss
                  "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Simple Things - Zero 7

Ss's

Comment

• A fine album Vazkar as is The Garden by same band!

Short Stories,Tall Tales-Horslips

still sssssssssssssssssss

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• I agree with you TF about Zero 7 although I have not heard The Garden I shall now seek it out.

That said:

Slippery When Wet - Bon Jovi

T to take it next!

Comment

Tales from the Lush Attic - IQ

...a rare 'C'

Hawkwind tabs

Comment

• Gotta jump on that "C"

Children of the Sun - Billy Thorpe

I had been waiting soooo long for a C that I had to do it!

NNnnNNnN is next
                            Last edited by Vazkar Asquinol; 06-10-2008, 04:49 PM.

Comment

• Nebraska-Bruce Springsteen

open wide and say aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

Australasia - Pelican

Hawkwind tabs

Comment

Working...
                                X