Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

The album game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Those About To Rock - AC/DC

'Kay
    You see, it's... it's no good, Montag. We've all got to be alike. The only way to be happy is for everyone to be made equal.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Image Hive :-: Wikiverse :-: Media Hive

:-: Onsite Offerings :-:

"I am an observer of life, a non-participant who takes no sides. I am in the regimented society, but not of it." Moondog, 1964

Comment

• Killers-Iron Maiden

sssssssss
      "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

Surface to Air - Zombi**

rrrrrrrrr

**If you like Tangerine Dream (circa 1978): you'll love these guys. Keyboards, sequencers, superb drumming and bass.

http://www.myspace.com/zombi
        Spacerockmanifesto on Facebook

Hawkwind tabs

Comment

• Ride the Lightning - Metallica

Ggggggg!

*Trapped Under Ice is .. amazing*
          "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." -Robert A. Heinlein

"If I accept you as you are, I will make you worse; however, if I treat you as though you are what you are capable of becoming, I will help you become that." -Johann Wolfgang Goethe

"Man once surrendering his reason, has no remaining guard against absurdities the most monstrous, and like a ship without rudder, is the sport of every wind." -Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Des-As a big fan of 70s TD i'll be having a look for them

Goblin Club-Tangerine Dream

bee
            "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Bearded ladies - V/A

Are various artist compilations allowed? If not, I'll go for:

Black Sabbath (by) Black Sabbath

I've no idea if we're not supposed to repeat previous entries, but there's too many to remember!

Comment

• I dont see why not SB,if you're stuck.
                Anyway you posted a belter

Heavy Horses-Jethro Tull

ssssssssssssss

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Jethro Tull .. Nice one oh yeah!

Somewhere In Time - Iron Maiden

Eeeeeee
                  "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." -Robert A. Heinlein

"If I accept you as you are, I will make you worse; however, if I treat you as though you are what you are capable of becoming, I will help you become that." -Johann Wolfgang Goethe

"Man once surrendering his reason, has no remaining guard against absurdities the most monstrous, and like a ship without rudder, is the sport of every wind." -Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• And a nice wee bit of Maiden there VA!!

Electric Ladyland-Jimi Hendrix

ddddddddddd

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

Dawnrazor - Fields of the Nephilim

rrrr

Hawkwind tabs

Comment

• hmmm let's see

Rock and Roll Over - Kiss

another rrrrr

Comment

Rush'n'Roulette - Rush [May not be an official release: hem hem...]

An eeeeeeeasy one

Hawkwind tabs

Comment

• Rumour and Sigh-Richard Thompson

aitch

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• hehe Double posted!!!

ok I'll take the E and make a stretch with:

Eldorado - ELO

OOOooOoOoOo

Quick question. I am using only albums I own.. is this the rule or am I just being silly?

edit: just in case we go with the H I will take

Holy Diver - Dio

Ya'll take it and run from here!
                              Last edited by Vazkar Asquinol; 06-09-2008, 03:04 PM.

Comment

• Any album you can think of will do VA.
                                And silly i like

Ohmwork-Geezer Butler

kay

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

Working...
                                X