Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

The album game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And why not

New Chautauqua-Pat Metheny

aaaaaaaaaa
    "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Aion - Dead Can Dance

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
      "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." -Robert A. Heinlein

"If I accept you as you are, I will make you worse; however, if I treat you as though you are what you are capable of becoming, I will help you become that." -Johann Wolfgang Goethe

"Man once surrendering his reason, has no remaining guard against absurdities the most monstrous, and like a ship without rudder, is the sport of every wind." -Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Never Forever-Kate Bush

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
        "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Rights of passage - Indigo girls

Eeeeeeee!

take it and runnnnnn!
          "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." -Robert A. Heinlein

"If I accept you as you are, I will make you worse; however, if I treat you as though you are what you are capable of becoming, I will help you become that." -Johann Wolfgang Goethe

"Man once surrendering his reason, has no remaining guard against absurdities the most monstrous, and like a ship without rudder, is the sport of every wind." -Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Elixir-Nazareth

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

Rush - Rush (for both of you Ayn Rand fans out there.... hahaha)
              Spacerockmanifesto on Facebook

Hawkwind tabs

Comment

• What instrument does he play Des
                Highly Strung-Steve Hackett

gggggggggg

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Originally posted by thingfish View Post
                  What instrument does he play Des
                  She does a great cover of "Anthem". Pity the inside of the book is crap.

Guita Noir - The aforementioned Hackett Guy

Hawkwind tabs

Comment

• Rubber Factory - The Black Keys

whyeeee
                    You see, it's... it's no good, Montag. We've all got to be alike. The only way to be happy is for everyone to be made equal.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Image Hive :-: Wikiverse :-: Media Hive

:-: Onsite Offerings :-:

"I am an observer of life, a non-participant who takes no sides. I am in the regimented society, but not of it." Moondog, 1964

Comment

Yellow Submarine - The Beatles (now actually an album, of course)

Eeeeee 'ecky thooomp, it's reet gradely (again)

Desmondo

Hawkwind tabs

Comment

• Everything Must Go-Manic Street Preachers

ooooooooooh

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Outlandos D'Amour - The Polis

Arrrrrrr.....
                          You see, it's... it's no good, Montag. We've all got to be alike. The only way to be happy is for everyone to be made equal.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Image Hive :-: Wikiverse :-: Media Hive

:-: Onsite Offerings :-:

"I am an observer of life, a non-participant who takes no sides. I am in the regimented society, but not of it." Moondog, 1964

Comment

Ricochet - Tangerine Dream

Hawkwind tabs

Comment

• Toward the Within - Dead Can Dance

n!

Comment

99.9degF - Suzanne Vega

Fffffffffff

Hawkwind tabs

Comment

Working...
                                X