Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

The album game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiny Music...Songs From the Vatican Gift Shop - Stone Temple Pilots

Ppppppuleasenomoresnakeseveniftheyaretinyandedible !
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." -Robert A. Heinlein

"If I accept you as you are, I will make you worse; however, if I treat you as though you are what you are capable of becoming, I will help you become that." -Johann Wolfgang Goethe

"Man once surrendering his reason, has no remaining guard against absurdities the most monstrous, and like a ship without rudder, is the sport of every wind." -Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Patis,Texas-Ry Cooder

sssssssssssss
      "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Strange Days - The Doors

Sssnakesagain!WellLizardKingsanyway!
        "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." -Robert A. Heinlein

"If I accept you as you are, I will make you worse; however, if I treat you as though you are what you are capable of becoming, I will help you become that." -Johann Wolfgang Goethe

"Man once surrendering his reason, has no remaining guard against absurdities the most monstrous, and like a ship without rudder, is the sport of every wind." -Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Siamese Dream-Smashing Pumpkins

mmmmmmmmmmm
          "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Master of Puppets - Metallica

Ssssagain

Comment

• Surfs Up!-The Beach Boys

ppppppppppp

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Pisces Iscariot - Smashing Pumpkins

T

Comment

• Troubador-JJ Cale

rrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRR

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• sticking with the Reggae kick for a bit so I give you:

Reign of Fire - Capleton

E

Comment

• Nice!
                      Exile on Main Street-Rolling Stones

tttttttttttttttt

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Tourist - Saint Germain

T

Comment

• Love that album VA!

Twang Bar King-Adrian Belew

ggggggggggggg

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• yeah it is a great one! Love Adrian Belew as well.

Geometry of Love - Jean Michel Jarre

E

Comment

• Everything Must Go-Steely Dan

ooooooooooooo

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• O - Damien Rice

O

Comment

Working...
                                X