Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

The album game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some enchanted evening - BOC

"G" please, Mr Cobra...
    Spacerockmanifesto on Facebook

Hawkwind tabs

Comment

• Gretchen Goes To Nebraska-Kings X

ahaaaaaaaasnakeheartbreakaaaaaaaaaa
      "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Angry Machines-Dio

Ssssssssnakesinhospitalwithgassssss
        Madness is always the best armor against Reality

Comment

• Scorpio Rising-Death in Vegas

ggggggggggrasssnakkesggggggggggg
          "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Garbage - Garbage

E
            "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." -Robert A. Heinlein

"If I accept you as you are, I will make you worse; however, if I treat you as though you are what you are capable of becoming, I will help you become that." -Johann Wolfgang Goethe

"Man once surrendering his reason, has no remaining guard against absurdities the most monstrous, and like a ship without rudder, is the sport of every wind." -Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Eat at Whiteys-Everlast

sssssssssssssssssnakesssssssssssss

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Sin After Sin - Judas Priest

NNnnoo!!!moresnakkes!
                "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." -Robert A. Heinlein

"If I accept you as you are, I will make you worse; however, if I treat you as though you are what you are capable of becoming, I will help you become that." -Johann Wolfgang Goethe

"Man once surrendering his reason, has no remaining guard against absurdities the most monstrous, and like a ship without rudder, is the sport of every wind." -Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Nerve Net-Brian Eno

tttttttttinysnakestttttttttttt

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Tommy - The Who

YYYYYaretheresomanysnakeseveniftheyaretiny

Comment

• Yes-Manic Street Preachers

sssssssselectedsnakesagoodmealmakesssssssssss

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Sonic Attack-Hawkwind

Kkkkkkkangaroosandkoalasinagangrumble

Comment

• King's X - King's X

"X" marks the snake....spot (sorry)
                          Spacerockmanifesto on Facebook

Hawkwind tabs

Comment

• Xitintoday-Sphynx

Y is there air? to blow up balloonses is Y!

Comment

• Brazil : the music of the film, I do not grow tired of it !
                              Papi

Comment

• Lights out-UFO

ttttttttttttttttttt

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

Working...
                                X