Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

The album game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get Behind Me Satan -- The White Stripes

NnN
    McN

"I learned: the first lesson of my life: nobody can face the world with his eyes open all the time." Salman Rushdie, 'Midnight's Children'

Comment

• New Boots and Panties-Ian Dury and the Blockheads

ssssssssssssssss
      "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Superunknown - Soundgarden

"Nnnnnnn!!" [Had to gag the snakes due to excessive sybilance.]
        Spacerockmanifesto on Facebook

Hawkwind tabs

Comment

• No Remorse-Motِrhead

E's done it agin, e 'as!
          Madness is always the best armor against Reality

Comment

• Elephunk - Black Eyed Peas

KK?
            K!
            "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." -Robert A. Heinlein

"If I accept you as you are, I will make you worse; however, if I treat you as though you are what you are capable of becoming, I will help you become that." -Johann Wolfgang Goethe

"Man once surrendering his reason, has no remaining guard against absurdities the most monstrous, and like a ship without rudder, is the sport of every wind." -Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Killing Joke - Killing Joke

EEeeEee('s got no idea)
              Does it follow that I reject all authority? Perish the thought. In the matter of boots, I defer to the authority of the boot-maker.
              Bakunin

Comment

• Ever - IQ

R. Jim Lad.

Hawkwind tabs

Comment

• Rock 'n' Roll Gypsies-Saxon

S
                  Madness is always the best armor against Reality

Comment

• Stormbringer - Deep Purple

R

Comment

• (The) Road To You (Recorded Live in Europe) - Pat Metheny Group

Uuuuurnext!
                      "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." -Robert A. Heinlein

"If I accept you as you are, I will make you worse; however, if I treat you as though you are what you are capable of becoming, I will help you become that." -Johann Wolfgang Goethe

"Man once surrendering his reason, has no remaining guard against absurdities the most monstrous, and like a ship without rudder, is the sport of every wind." -Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Ummagumma - Pink Floyd

Aaaaaaa

(By the way, which one's Pink?)

Comment

• As Falls Wichita So Falls Wichita Falls-Pat Metheny Group.

sssssssssssssssss
                          "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Seventh Son of a Seventh Son - Iron Maiden

N

Comment

• N.E.X.T-The Sensational Alex Harvey Band

tttttttttttttttt

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Time Machine - Joe Satriani

EEeeeeeeels. Well they look a bit like snakes.

Hawkwind tabs

Comment

Working...
                                X